All 21 art Reviews

Odorymon: the Lazy-ass family Odorymon: the Lazy-ass family

Hamse...

WTF!?!?!?

I never meant for it to go so..... Vulgar. I am very disappoint.
<_<
>_>

Okay, I admit it. I laughed.

Adam West Batman Adam West Batman

Best scene EVUH!

This really captures the moment perfectly!

Dangerous Dangerous

dAMn!

What program did you use?! I mean, this is freakin' awesome! I'm not going to say it's the best ever, but it is way out of MY league.

SunnyRays responds:

just the standard photoshop

Eternal Law Eternal Law

You kick the ass!

This work is incredibly dynamic. Despite all that's going on, you didn't skimp on detail. Well done!

Mecha Sunset Mecha Sunset

I thought Gundams were bigger...

But that has nothing to do with the awesomeness this radiates!

Rhunyc responds:

He's really that big, the grass is just tall :)

Elf Comic Elf Comic

Well now!

I will say that the armor isn't the color I had hoped (I kind of wanted the lighter areas to be sand-colored). Also there seems to be some trouble with the nek armor in the last panel. I dunno... The rating says it all. Good, but not quite as amazing as "The Birth of Kyble" collab.

=[

Birth of Kyble Birth of Kyble

Way beyond my expectaions, Sangasan!

You kick the ass!

As this was my pen drawing, I advise that you be extra nice to Sangasan, else you may feel the pain of the double deuce. Not very comfortable, I might add.

As for the coloring, I didn't think the glowy green egg would work, but it is not so bad after all. And the added detail! Woot!

It took only 2 hours, I'm loving Gimp

World War World War

Oh yah!

So this is the one you were telling me about. I had seen it before you mentioned it, actually. Very dynamic, great choice of color :) The one thing that bugs me is the size... They just don't seem right for some reason, and yet, for once, I really don't know why.

Floating Stairs Floating Stairs

I likes!

I've always loved paranormal sorts of places, an the mood you set here works really well. Great work!

Smoke2 Smoke2

Not bad

But you're missing the lighter skin tones (peach), and the wall is green... Otherwise you did a really good job. Perhaps you could make those adjustments for a better appearence?

Sangasan responds:

Yeah I fixed the background, but I'm not gonna overhaul the whole picture blue... I checked yours and yes, you have a 65% blue kaalik while mine is 100% purple