Drunk Science Drunk Science

Wow people.

Of course penguins don't live in the arctic circle. JEFF KILLED THEM ALL OFF. Crikey, learn how to get a joke.

Despite the simplicity in the animation, the speed and comedy involved totally make up for it. Not that the animation wasn't good, it was just... simple.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Was that...

... A Blendtec Total Blender???

Great way to bring back the classics.

bluh bluh bluh. bluh bluh bluh.

The face...

The facial expressions were simply epic.

Coma Coma

LIMBO

It was almost exactly like LIMBO, but with dialogue and color.

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Meh

Great concept with mediocre execution. There are so many little things that add up to really be a nuisance.
-Why is the shooter dependent on the car's lane position? It would make more sense to include independent controls for the car and the shooter. No sense in shooting forward when the threat is beside you.
-The mouse tracking is pretty awful. It took me a while to figure out that you could somewhat control the speed of the vehicle. With the mouse way up in the air with the car down low, it just doesn't really make sense.
-The weapon system is boring. I get to use a dinky pistol 90% of the time, if not more. There's just something satisfying about letting a machine gun rip on full auto. That said, if weapons must be limited to pickups, then the classic keep-what-you-got or the more modern choose-when-to-use-it are much more preferable. The former is best used when there's a multiple life system, die and lose it.
-The perspective is really annoying. The size changes make little sense, the speed at which things approach is inconsistent.
-Small details like agents actually PUNCHING a car, and the road having so many cones, barricades and rocks add up to be more than just trivial.
-The game itself is challenging, yes, but SO unrewarding. It's dull, nothing special other than perhaps its relation to the madness series. It's so simple and mind numbingly repetitive that it doesn't even feel like it's WORTH trying to progress.
The worst part is having seen The-Swain's work in the past, being well-planned and filled with all sorts of details to work with. This just doesn't come close.

The-Swain responds:

This was a quick time-waster game. My brother's wedding is in a few months and as Best Man I'm to give a short speech. If everyone is expecting the Gettysburg Address, then of course they're going to be disappointed when I fill only a minute with words. I hope you can appreciate the analogy.

In most cases your points are totally valid, but under the pretense that this game should have been more than Luis and I ever wanted it to be. I do agree that your advancement through the game should feel more rewarding, but unfortunately this was our first attempt at a game of this kind, and we were/are happy with what it is because it's all we meant for it to be.

If you want to try a disappointing game that was actually INTENDED to be spectacular, go try out my Blockhead game.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Insane!

Expert programming combined with great gameplay and amazingly detailed artwork is always the way to go, but what really stands out to me is the incredible attention to details! The windshield by itself has so much going on with it, from blood spatters, cracks, and even wipers! The voices help make the game exciting, and the overall feel of chaos and the rev of the engine... Phenomenal. What at first appeared to be a simple game turned out to be an expertly crafted masterpiece.

The Last Survivor The Last Survivor

Always inspiring!

You manage to create some of the most moving pieces I know. The tempo, the feel, the sounds! It actually sounds like there's some sort of stage setup going on, better even. The elements are placed so well, so smoothly... Epic, just epic.

Lustful responds:

Thank you for the kind words and the review, I really appreciate it :)

Eternity of Dreams -DEMO- Eternity of Dreams -DEMO-

Hey, missed your work!

You are one of the truly talented musicians here on NG. It's good to know you're still around.

Since this is a demo, I can't say much. I can clearly see how the elements can blend into something more whole. The overall feel is incredible, inspiring really tranquil scenes to appear in my mind's eye. Can't wait to see a finished version!

-Whatever!- -Whatever!-

Another great one!

I tend to prefer the more hardcore techno beats, but this has a feel to it. You managed to keep what makes your songs recognizable without sounding like "just another happy beat by Waterflame." I like the fact that it lasts without getting the feel of being repetitive. The additions do not sound out of place, and the fun is omnipresent. Well done!

Odorymon: the Lazy-ass family Odorymon: the Lazy-ass family

Hamse...

WTF!?!?!?

I never meant for it to go so..... Vulgar. I am very disappoint.
<_<
>_>

Okay, I admit it. I laughed.

Adam West Batman Adam West Batman

Best scene EVUH!

This really captures the moment perfectly!

Dangerous Dangerous

dAMn!

What program did you use?! I mean, this is freakin' awesome! I'm not going to say it's the best ever, but it is way out of MY league.

SunnyRays responds: